LS3 Connect & Cruise Crate Powertrain System (2wd)
Starting with the '08 Corvette, the world was first introduced to GM's latest small block V8 creation – the 6.2-liter LS3. A continuation of the industry leading V8 engines from GM Powertrain, the LS3 kicks out 430 horsepower and 424 lb.-ft. of torque. It's a brute of a small block with 376 ready cubes at your beckon call.
The LS series of engines from GM Powertrain have broken new ground for efficiency and performance from a pushrod platform engine. The LS3 continues the engineering breakthroughs with revised cylinder heads featuring rectangle ports borrowed from the vaunted LS7. The heads feature 63cc combustion chambers, 2.16-inch intake valves, and 1.59-inch exhaust valves.
Chevrolet Performance's industry-exclusive E-ROD crate engine and Connect & Cruise packages deliver the performance you want for your project vehicle with hassle-free emissions-compliant high-performance engine replacements for approximately 20 million pre-1996 cars, trucks and SUV's in California (50 state compliant), regardless of make, model or original powertrain.
LS3 System Components
- LS3 Crate Engine - 19301326
- Engine Control System - 19258270
- 4L65-E Transmission w/o Torque Converter - 19260380
- Torque Converter - 19299802
- Supermatic Transmission Control System - 19302405
- 4L60 Family Transmission Installation Kit - 19259117
Additional Parts as Required
- Accessory Drive Kit (CTS-V Style) - 19155066
- Accessory Drive Kit (Corvette Style) - 1915067
- Starter Motor - 10465385
- Fuel Pump Module - 19260557
Additional pieces will have to be sourced as necessary, fuel lines (fuel filter/regulator, if aftermarket fuel pump is used), air induction system, exhaust system, motor and trans mounts, cooling system (radiator), driveshaft and other miscellaneous items.