LT376/535 Connect & Cruise Crate Powertrain System Manual (T-56)
Chevrolet Performance engineers have wasted no time digging into the new LT engine family to mine more power – and they’ve delivered it in the LT376/535. It builds on the technologies and capability of the LT1 6.2L offered in the Corvette Stingray and Camaro SS. The result is an engine with 75 more horsepower than its LT1 predecessor.
The LT376/535 is architecturally similar to the LT1 and LS family of small-block engines, but with a unique block casting, cylinder head design, oiling system, and more. It retains the advanced technologies of the LT1, including Direct Injection to support an advanced combustion system to create a more than capable engine for your project.
By adding CNC-ported heads and our high-lift LT1 Hot Cam the LT376/535 delivers more naturally aspirated horsepower than its predecessors.
LT376/535 System Components
- - LS376/535 Crate Engine - 19355378
- Engine Control System - 12677124
- T-56 Magnum Transmission - 19352208
- - T-56 Super Magnum Transmission Installation Kit - 19329912
Additional Parts as Required
- Accessory Drive Kit - 19329990 note: no provisions for power steering pump
- Starter Motor - 10465385
- Fuel Pump Module - 19260557
- Oil Hose Adaptors - 25534412
Additional pieces will have to be sourced, fuel lines (fuel filter/regulator, if aftermarket fuel pump is used), air induction system, exhaust system, motor and trans mounts, cooling system, driveshaft and other miscellaneous items.