LT4 Connect & Cruise Crate Powertrain System - Wet Sump - Manual (T-56)
Straight from the 2015 Corvette Z06—the most powerful production car Chevrolet has ever made—the all-new LT4 supercharged 6.2L V8 is the latest high-tech small-block crate engine from Chevrolet Performance. The perfect balance of performance and efficiency, the LT4 leverages the technologies introduced on the 2014 Corvette Stingray’s LT1 Gen-V small block, including Direct Injection and continuously Variable Valve Timing, while advancing the supercharging technologies established with the previous-generation Corvette ZR1’s LS9 engine. The result is a surprisingly efficient engine capable of producing 650 horsepower and 650 lb-ft of torque.
LT4 System Components
- LT4 Crate Engine - 19332621 (Wet Sump Oiling)
- Engine Control System - 19331517
- T-56 Super Magnum Transmission - 19352208
- T-56 Super Magnum Transmission Installation Kit - 19329912
Additional Parts as Required
- Accessory Drive Kit - 19329990 note: no provisions for power steering pump
- Starter Motor - 10465385
- Fuel Pump Module - 19260557
- Oil Hose Adaptors - 25534412
Additional pieces will have to be sourced, fuel lines (fuel filter/regulator, if aftermarket fuel pump is used), air induction system, exhaust system, motor and trans mounts, cooling system, driveshaft and other miscellaneous items.