Ram Jet 502 Connect & Cruise Crate Powertrain System - Manual (T-56)
The Ram Jet 502 blends the legendary torque and performance of the Big-Block with a modern port fuel injection system and tunnel ram-style high-rise intake manifold. It’s a combination that offers uncompromising performance – including 502 hp and 568 lb.-ft. of torque – in a visually stunning presentation. The unique Ram Jet fuel injection system stands 11 inches tall at its highest point and consists of a two-piece manifold/plenum assembly, eight injectors, a throttle body, and an updated MEFI 4 controller. Setup instructions are included, making it a simple, “plug-and-play” installation.
Supporting the Big-Block’s style and performance is a robust bottom end featuring an all-forged rotating assembly installed in a strong, latest-generation block casting with four-bolt main caps. It also has high-flow aluminum oval-port cylinder heads with 2.25/1.88-inch valves, and the engine package includes an aluminum short-style water pump and HEI distributor.
Ram Jet 502 Components
- Ram Jet 502 Crate Engine - 12499121
- Engine Controller - Included
- T-56 Super Magnum Transmission - 19352208
- T-56 Super Magnum Transmission Installation Kit - 19329901
Additional Parts as Required (Included)
- Distributor, HEI - 1104060
- Water Pump - 19168601
Additional Parts as Required (Not Included)
- Accessory Drive Kit with A/C - 19172805
- Accessory Drive Kit w/o A/C - 19172806
- Starter Motor, 14" Flexplate - 19302919
- Fuel Pump, High-Output Electric - 25115899
- Fuel Pressure regulator - 19245530
Additional pieces will have to be sourced, fuel lines (fuel filter/regulator, if aftermarket fuel pump is used), air induction system, exhaust system, motor and trans mounts, cooling system, driveshaft and other miscellaneous items.