Ram Jet 502 Connect & Cruise Crate Powertrain System - Manual (T-56)
Proving the adage there’s no replacement for displacement, the ZZ572/620 is the ultimate expression of Chevrolet Performance’s engineering capability, wrapped up in a soul-stirring combination of performance and attitude. We build the ZZ572/620 with huge 4.560-inch bores and a 4.375-inch stroke to help it deliver 621 hp and a stunning 645 lb.-ft. of grunt!
Strength comes from a latest-generation tall-deck block casting with four-bolt main caps and an all-forged rotating assembly, while high-flow aluminum rectangular-port cylinder heads with massive 310cc intake passages, 118cc raised exhaust ports and 118cc combustion chambers process tremendous airflow. A hydraulic roller camshaft with incredible 0.632/0.632-inch lift and 254/264-degree duration specifications optimizes the airflow volume enabled by the large-port heads.
Chevrolet Performance delivers this Big-Block with an 850-cfm carburetor, HEI distributor, aluminum water pump and distinctive orange powder-coated valve covers that proudly proclaim the 572 legend.
- ZZ572/620 Crate Engine - 19331583
- T-56 Super Magnum Transmission - 19352208
- T-56 Super Magnum Transmission Installation Kit - 19329902
Additional Parts as Required (Included)
- Distributor, HEI - 88961867
- Carburetor, Holly 850-cfm - 19170095
- Water Pump - 19168601
Additional Parts as Required (Not Included)
- Accessory Drive Kit with A/C - 19172805
- Accessory Drive Kit w/o A/C - 19172806
- Fuel Pump, Stock Truck - 25163473
- Fuel Pump, Street Performance - 12355614
- Starter Motor, 14" Flexplate - 19302919
Additional pieces will have to be sourced, fuel lines (fuel filter/regulator, if aftermarket fuel pump is used), air induction system, exhaust system, motor and trans mounts, cooling system, driveshaft and other miscellaneous items.