LSA Connect & Cruise Crate Powertrain System (2wd)
It is based on the same foundation as the LS9, but with a slightly smaller supercharger and a few other unique components designed to deliver Cadillacs signature quietness and refinement. But just because the LSA doesen't have the same peak power numbers of the LS9 engine doesen't mean it comes up short in any important measurement. The unique aluminum cylinder block casting houses a forged steel crankshaft and super tough reciprocating parts, integrated piston cooling jets, high flow cylinder heads and a relatively mild camshaft with .492" lift on both intake and exhaust sides. This gives the LSA 556 horsepower and 551 Ft. Lbs of torque, along with excellent idle quality and "right now" throttle responce. And unlike the LS9, the LSA comes with a conventional wet sump lubrication system.
LSA System Components
- LSA Crate Engine - 19331507
- Engine Control System - 19354336
- 4L75-E Supermatic Transmission - 24283281
- Torque Converter - 19299802
- Supermatic Transmission Control System - 19302405
- 4L60/4L70 Family Transmission Installation Kit - 19259117
Additional Parts as Required
- Accessory Drive Kit - 19243525
- Add A/C Kit - 1915067
- Starter Motor - 10465385
- Fuel Pump Module - 19260557
Additional pieces will have to be sourced, fuel lines (fuel filter/regulator, if aftermarket fuel pump is used), air induction system, exhaust system, motor and trans mounts, cooling system, intercooler system, driveshaft and other miscellaneous items.