THE MOST TECHNOLOGICALLY ADVANCED CHEVY PERFORMANCE BLOCK
Chevrolet Performance engineers have wasted no time digging into the new LT engine family to mine more power – and they’ve delivered it in the LT376/535. It builds on the technologies and capability of the LT1 6.2L offered in the Corvette Stingray and Camaro SS. The result is an engine with 75 more horsepower than its LT1 predecessor.
The LT376/535 is architecturally similar to the LT1 and LS family of small-block engines, but with a unique block casting, cylinder head design, oiling system, and more. It retains the advanced technologies of the LT1, including Direct Injection to support an advanced combustion system to create a more than capable engine for your project.
By adding CNC-ported heads and our high-lift LT1 Hot Cam the LT376/535 delivers more naturally aspirated horsepower than its predecessors.
LT376/535 TECH SPECS
- Part Number: 19355378
- Pistons (P/N right hand 12674094 and left hand 12674093): Hypereutectic aluminum
- Engine Type: Gen V Small-Block V-8
- Displacement (cu. in.): 376 (6.2L)
- Bore x Stroke (in.): 4.062 x 3.622 (103.25 x 92 mm)
- Block (P/N 12619171): Cast aluminum with 6-bolt, cross-bolted main caps
- Crankshaft (P/N 19303897): Forged steel
- Connecting Rods: Forged powdered metal with specific machining
- Camshaft Type (P/N 12642245): Hydraulic roller (billet steel)
- Valve Lift (in): 0.577” intake / 0.577” exhaust
- Camshaft Duration (@.050 in.): 228° intake / 248° exhaust
- Cylinder Heads (P/N 12646959): Cast aluminum; CNC-ported with 58cc chambers
- Valve Size (in.): 2.13 intake / 1.59 exhaust
- Compression Ratio: 11.5:1
- Recommended Fuel: Premium
- Maximum Recommended rpm: 6600