SUPERCHARGED POWER MEETS HIGH-TECH EFFICIENCY IN A PACKAGE BRED FOR THE MOST CAPABLE CORVETTE EVER
Straight from the 2015 Corvette Z06—the most powerful production car Chevrolet has ever made—the all-new LT4 supercharged 6.2L V8 is the latest high-tech small-block crate engine from Chevrolet Performance.
The perfect balance of performance and efficiency, the LT4 leverages the technologies introduced on the 2014 Corvette Stingray’s LT1 Gen-V small block, including Direct Injection and continuously Variable Valve Timing, while advancing the supercharging technologies established with the previous-generation Corvette ZR1’s LS9 engine. The result is a surprisingly efficient engine capable of producing 650 horsepower and 650 lb-ft of torque.
Our LT4 crate engine is offered with a wet-sump (P/N 19332621) or dry-sump (P/N 19332702) oiling system. A controller specially designed for retro-fit application using an automatic transmission is available.
LT4 TECH SPECS
- Part Number: 19332621 or 19332702
- Pistons (P/N right hand 12674094 and left hand 12674093): Forged aluminum with internal ribs; flat-top crown
- Engine Type: Direct injection spark ignition Gen-V Small-Block V8
- Displacement (cu. in.): 376 (6.2L)
- Bore x Stroke (in.): 4.06 x 3.62 (103.25 x 92 mm)
- Block (P/N 12619171): Cast aluminum with 6-bolt nodular iron main bearing caps
- Crankshaft: Forged steel
- Connecting Rods: Powdered-metal steel
- Camshaft Type (P/N 12642245): Hydraulic roller
- Maximum Recommended rpm: 6600
- Camshaft Lift (in.): 200° intake / 212° exhaust
- Valve Lift (in): .492 intake / .551 exhaust
- Camshaft Duration (@.050 in.): 189° intake / 223° exhaust
- Cylinder Heads (P/N 12646959): A356-T6 rotocast aluminum
- Valve Size (in.): 2.13 intake / 1.59 exhaust
- Compression Ratio: 10.0:1
- Recommended Fuel: Premium