Shop by Price
Shop by Price
Engine Control Modules
Engine Control Modules and Harnesses
A precisely calibrated engine control module is essential to making your fuel-injected LS engine perform in your older vehicle – and Chevrolet Performance is your source for controllers that are designed for easy, “plugand-play” installation and, in most applications, no need for third-party tuning adjustments.
Unlike production controllers that may or may not come with a used engine, our controllers are calibrated for installation in older vehicles. That means many of the features required for late-model production vehicles are “turned off,” because they’re not required in older cars and trucks. That means features that may trigger a diagnostic trouble code and possibly affect performance – requiring additional tuning – are not enabled.
Our inclusive kits deliver all the components required to plug into the engine and get it running – from the controller itself and the accompanying wire harness to the mass airflow sensor, oxygen sensors and even a throttle pedal assembly for engines equipped with an electronic throttle body. The kits also include detailed instructions to help you do it right the first time, even if you have no experience.
Most kits include:
- Two oxygen sensors
- Two oxygen sensor mounting bosses (for installation in the exhaust system)
- A mass airflow meter
- A mass airflow meter mounting boss (for installation in the air intake system)
- A throttle pedal assembly (for use with the electronically operated throttle)
- A specific oil pressure sensor that is compatible with the harness (when needed)
- A complete wiring harness with fuse box and necessary cam sensor and MAP sensor jumpers
- The programmed controller
- An instruction sheet
Each Chevrolet Performance controller kit is a true stand-alone system. All that’s needed to get a vehicle running with it are power and ground sources, a high-pressure fuel pump and an electric cooling fan.