CELEBRATE 60 YEARS OF SMALL BLOCK POWER WITH THE ZZ6 AND EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO GET RUNNING
In 1955, Chevrolet debuted the very first small-block V8. Since then, the innovative, power-dense engine has gone on to power generations of vehicles, dominate racetracks, and change the course of automotive history.
Sixty years later, we’re proud to introduce the newest member of the small-block family, the ZZ6 Turn-Key crate engine. Delivering an impressive 405 horsepower and 406 lb-ft of torque at 4,600 rpm, the ZZ6 Turn-Key is the latest expression of Chevrolet Performance’s engineering prowess. Featuring fast burn aluminum cylinder
heads and aluminum roller rocker arms, the ZZ6 Turn-Key builds on the last six decades of legendary performance and innovation.
As one of Chevrolet Performance’s Turn-Key engines, the ZZ6 Turn-Key comes with the intake manifold and distributor installed. It also includes the carburetor, front-accessory drive kit, starter, fuel pump, alternator, air cleaner, and spark plug wires. It’s just about everything you need to get the latest small block up and running in your project vehicle.
ZZ6 BASE TECH SPECS
- Engine Type: Chevy Small-Block V-8
- Displacement: 350ci
- Bore x Stroke: 4.000'' x 3.480''
- Block: Cast-iron with four-bolt main caps
- Crankshaft: Forged steel, 1-piece rear main seal
- Connecting Rods: Forged powder metal
- Pistons: Hypereutectic aluminum
- Camshaft Type: Hydraulic roller (steel)
- Camshaft Lift: .474'' intake / .510'' exhaust
- Camshaft Duration (@.050 in.): 208° intake / 221° exhaust
- Cylinder Heads: 'Fast Burn' aluminum, 62cc combustion chambers
- Valve Size: 2.000'' intake / 1.550'' exhaust
- Compression Ratio: 9.72:1
- Rocker Arms: Aluminum roller style
- Rocker Arm Ratio: 1.5:1
- Distributor: HEI type
- Intake Manifold: Single plane aluminum
- Carburetor: Holley 770 cfm
- Water Pump: Cast-iron, long-style
- Recommended Fuel: Premium pump
- Ignition Timing: 36° Total @ 4000 rpm
- Maximum Recommended RPM: 5800
- Flexplate: 12.75'' diameter, 153-tooth
- Balanced: External